Friday, October 29, 2004

 

Jeff Kent

The Houston Astros are not going to keep Jeff Kent around for next year. Which brings me to what may be an obvious thought, Steinbrenner has to be seriously pushing Brian Cashman to go after him. He would fit in perfectly with the apparant strategy of the last couple of years, of signing All-Stars and former All-Stars for every position, regardless of their personality or potential impact on the clubhouse.

Former All-Star? Check.
Reputation as clubhouse cancer? Check.
Sign him up!

As I really can't stand him, I'd hate to see him in pinstripes, simply because he would be on my television every night next summer. It certainly wouldn't make rooting against the Yankees any harder.
Comments:
I don't like the Yankees.

I like the Red Sox.

The Red Sox are the best.

-O
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise