Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Conch'd out

Looking forward to looking more into the Pedro stuff, the MVP stuff, and the Boston catcher situation, but a bit backed up at work after nearly a week off.

In the past week, I ate as a meal, or at least tried, conch chowder, cracked conch, conch fritters, conch pizza, and a conch salad (chose to have a regular burger instead of a conch burger). They were all really good, but I'm pretty happy to be back to eating my regular grinders for lunch.

I was able to follow sports a bit, and even got to watch some of the Pats game on ESPN Deportes. Mostly that involved taking a peak in from my balcony, where I was eating my conch salad and drinking Corona, whenever the announcers got loud.

The funniest thing about ESPN Deportes SportsCenter is they show the "not top 10" just like regular SportsCenter, but every play is just an own goal from European soccer. That's like if they showed nothing but fumbles for the not top 10 during football season.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise