Monday, November 01, 2004

 

It's over

21 games in a row. It was pretty amazing , and it was disappointing to watch the Pats lose (especially on a rare weekend where I could get the game at home), but it had to happen sometime.

Someone asked me would I trade the Pats Super Bowl wins for the World Series. Well it's easy to say that you would now, and really having a guaranteed anything takes away all the fun. But I did say if I needed to give up 10 years of the Pats making the playoffs for a Sox win in the World Series, I would do it, no question.

So really, this week of all weeks, a Pats loss isn't too painful. Particularly with no Ty Law, no Corey Dillon, on the road. I have a feeling the Pats might get another shot at Pittsburgh this year...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise