Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Non-sports post of the week

OK, this is an issue that is close to me right now (look for my name in the credits of a 2006 movie release), so I thought I'd post this pretty funny Dave Barry column from Saturday. My favorite line, which you should only read if you don't believe me that it is a good column and refuse to just click the link:

Do we truly believe that ALL red-state residents are ignorant racist fascist knuckle-dragging NASCAR-obsessed cousin-marrying road-kill-eating tobacco-juice-dribbling gun-fondling religious fanatic rednecks; or that ALL blue-state residents are godless unpatriotic pierced-nose Volvo-driving France-loving left-wing Communist latte-sucking tofu-chomping holistic-wacko neurotic vegan weenie perverts?

Yes. This is called "diversity," and it is why we are such a great nation - a nation that has given the world both nuclear weapons AND SpongeBob SquarePants.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise