Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

Under construction

I've decided to put a little work into how the blog looks, let me know what you think, if you have any opinion one way or another.

I wasn't happy with how little text fit on each line, making even relatively short posts extend far down the page.

As I'm no html pro, I've got more work and there are specific things I'd like to do, but it's a start.

In particular I don't like the way the About Me section looks, I'd like it to be smaller, and not indented, but I can't find anywhere in the code to fix that.

Comments:
I think the font is too big and the line width is too long. Your "About Me" section is a defined list (DL tag). Every definition (DD) will therefore be indented. It is using the same text as defined for the document's body. So if you want to decrease the size of the font, either modify the body text or use separate style definitions for the text in that section.
-O
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise