Thursday, December 02, 2004

 

The ungreat Giambi-no

I hate this.
"So I started to ask him: 'Hey, what are the things you're doing with Barry? He's an incredible player. I want to still be able to work out at that age and keep playing,' "Giambi testified. "And that's how the conversation first started."
I think we all knew this was coming. What I hate so much about it, is not so much that cheaters are getting millions and millions of dollars. And the two home runs that Giambi hit in game 7 against the Sox last year, that kept them in the game to lead to my most painful sports memory, well that doesn't bother me so much either.

What really bothers me is that I get so much joy out of debating and thinking about yesterday's players vs. today, and this steroid issue puts a haze over the whole discussion. There's no way to remove any part of it, what has happened has happened.

And now we continue to wait for more names, and more allegations...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise