Monday, January 03, 2005

 

This could be fun

The Sunday Night ESPN football crew drinking game, from Paul Katcher.

I'm sure these blowhards are doing at least one playoff game this weekend, this could make it more enjoyable at least. I'm kind of hoping Theeisman is doing the Broncos game, since he loves Jake Plummer so much, but then I have to listen to them slobbering over Manning as well.

The Maguire section of the game:
DRINK WHEN PAUL MAGUIRE...
1 - Prefaces any analysis with "I'm a tell ya what."
1 - Says "I'm gonna tell ya something" right before actually telling you something
1 - Says the word "watch" more than twice on any instant replay, as if you were doing anything but watching
1 - Says something you didn't already know
1 - Admits to being scared of Ray Lewis
1 - Says he talked to a player/coach earlier in the week
2 - Calls Theismann "Joseph"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise