Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Overlooked

Back when Jose Canseco was dominating the headlines, I had planned to post pointing out Barry Larkin's retirement, which was being completely overshadowed, even though Larkin definitely has a claim that he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Well, I never posted that.

My follow-up post was going to be actually looking at Larkin's career, with my expectation for a conclusion that he does in fact deserve to be enshrined.

Well, I never got around to that either.

Luckily, over at Hardball Times, they beat me to the punch and did the dirty work for me. So go read a well put-together argument that I would have made in much less convincing fashion, without the cool stats tables, and be glad that they put it together instead of me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise