Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

Cash money

My ability to win some cash will largely come down to 2 big games tonight. I'm well in reach in various paying pools (1st in a pool of 22, T-9th in a pool of 99, and 2nd in a pool of 8), but had UConn winning it all in the first two.

But where I differentiate myself from others is I have Arizona and Louisville in the Final Four. If they can both get there, I have a shot. If not, then the loads of people who have Illinois and UNC there will easily pass me.

The Washington-Louisville game (7:10 tonight) and the Arizona-Oklahoma State game (9:55 tonight) are clearly the best games of this round, and I'll have an extra rooting interest in both.

Beyond that, go West Virginia! They have the ability to knock out a. Bobby Knight and b. a Texas team, while c. putting a Big East team in the Elite 8.
Comments:
I'm stuck at the office tonight for a release. Different kind of March Madness.
-O
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise